How to get Funding
The 2010 funding application is now available. Please read funding criteria before submitting application. Applications are due no later than March 9, 2010 by 5 p.m. Central time. Grants are provided to organizations dedicated to education/literacy of children.
How to Apply for Funding
PLEASE NOTE: Funding requests must meet the Education/Literacy Funding criteria and be made using the WHO Education/Literacy application (PDF).
To apply please submit all of the following with your application:
- Copy of IRS 501(c)(3) designation letter
- A brief history of the organization
- Budget outline of the project for which grant is requested
- Most recent audit, if available
- Detailed organization budgets for previous two years
- Two self-addressed postage applied envelopes to be used for notification
Please make sure your applications are complete. Submissions lacking any attachments will not be accepted.
Education/Literacy Funding Criteria »
View the FAQs for additional assistance. (Coming Soon)